Silent Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's 2020 and a year ago there was a nuclear explosion. Many people died and the people who survived have genetic mutations. It's a struggle for survival and the start of a three-way war.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The log cabin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlit

The log cabin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:23 pm

"It's ok. I just need to know where this wolf is" Lunika replied
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SunliWolf
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:18 pm

"Aparently it was last seen hanging around black flme castle..." Sygnal said.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:47 pm

"Ahright" Lunika changed into her cat form and meowed something before bounding into the forest
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:01 am

Shortly after Lunika left, a winged, black wolf with two tails padded solemnly though the door before barking.
"'Why am I sitting around when my sister is missing', huh?" Sygnal returned. "Well, I guess I should go too. Just in case Lunika hurts herself. I'm only taking Rai, though, not you, Shayde."
The dog nodded and sat near Hurricane and the dark blue dog next to the fireplace. Sygnal ran off into the night with Rai at her heels.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:03 am

Sygnal appeared in a flash of white light with Whiteberry and Rai. She lay on the bed just as the other doghs started to arrive back. She was asleep in seconds.

She didn't notice that now, Shayde was missing. Whiteberry's brother had gone of to hunt for his sister, not knowing that Sygnal had retrieved her.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:57 am

A small cat jumped into the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:48 pm

The dogs, recognising the scent, did not growl or bark. However, Whiteberry padded over to Lunika with a shy air.
Shortly after I returned, my brother went missing, she said, sadly. Sygnal got me back herself because she felt bad about making you do it. She's exhausted. I don't dare tell her Shayde's gone. What do I do?
Back to top Go down
Sunlit

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:09 pm

I'll go look, any ideas where he might be? Lunika meowed, You tell Sygnal I'm going hunting
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Whiteberry looked seriously at Lunkia.
Just be careful. If Shayde gets angry, he sucks people into darkness. That's his power. He'll probably be in places where there are a lot of darkness. I'll tell mistress Sygnal when she wakes up for you.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:19 pm

It was another hour before Sygnal woke up. She stretched and yawned. Whiteberry took the oppertunity to explain to her about Lunika and Shayde.
"That's nice of her," smiled Sygnal. "Well since she's looking for Shayde I can do the next job on my list instead." Whiteberry looked at her curiously.
"It's time for Psy to have her puppies." she glanced at the purple she-wolf covered with black butterfy markings and other swirly gothic designs. Whiteberry nodded. "To help Psy pass on her abilities, I usually give her a Figberry from the mountains, as her powers are harder to pass on and the berries duplicate the abilities gene, but the white flame picked all the figberries. I tried asking for one a while back but they've apparently become very valueable and D refused me one. What's more, he threatened to do away with me if I hung around..." she laughed. Whiteberry looked slightly worried.
"I have to get one, though. Even if it means sneaking in. Psy's puppies are worth a fortune because of their strong telekenetic and enhanced mind abilities. The government paid a thousand pounds for the only puppy in her last litter..." Sygnal looked wistful. "If Psy had more than one, we could sit pretty for a while."
Whiteberry shook her head, trying to get Sygnal to change her mind.
"Whiteberry, if we got a figberry and got enough money, I wouldn't have to sell you as I'd have enough for food for the next month." Sygnal tempted the she-wolf. Whiteberry's look changed to oneof detirmination. She had changed her mind. She wanted to stay with Sygnal, no matter what, even if it meant running into danger.

Sygnal scribbled a note for Lunika.
Gone out. I got you some food. It's in the fridge. Thanks if you manage to find Shayde, it's a really great help! -Sygnal. she wrote, before sticking the post-it note on the front of a chair where Lunika could read it, cat or human. She whistled, and a few dogs ran to her. Rai and Hurricane emerged from the garden, Bubble, the dark blue wolf with bubble markings, emerged from the airing cupboard where she had been sleeping, and Erde, a brown dog covered with green swirls, stood up from his position beside the fire along with a bright red wolf, Tavan.
"We're going to pay the white flame a visit," she grinned. "Come on, guys. And don't worry, Lunkia's looking for Shayde."
She and the six dogs all ran out of the cabin. The remaining dogs stared after them until they could no longer see them - a pair of green eyes up one tree, a few other orange pairs up another, a few pairs of eyes glowing from behind a bush, and Psy's purple gaze coming from the door of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:48 am

Rose opened her eyes in the log cabin and glanced around at the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
https://silentflame.forumotion.com
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:49 am

Sygnal reappeared with the box containing the figberries, the dogs, and of course, Rose. Whiteberry looked concerned that Shayde was not back yet, but said nothing. She trusted Lunika.
Psy was lying in front of the fire, looking very uncomfortable. Sygnal put the freezer box in her own safe after taking out one of the figberries first. She fed it to the purple and black wolf. At once, Psy closed her eyes.
"This wolf is Psy. Her powers are very strong, and in order to pass them to the next generation, she has to have the aid of a figberry," she explained, patting the dog's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:52 am

Rose bent down and stroked the dog happily. "I'm glad she's ok" Rose paused. "So what's happened with you and D, and why did he take those figberries" asked Rose, curious.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:00 am

Sygnal looked at Psy. She was about to give birth.
"I'll move Psy into the living room, it has a fireplace too..." she grinned, moving the dog gently into the other well lit room. Many other dogs stayed with her. Sygnal shut the door and turned to Rose.
"White flame didn't own the moutnain until after the explosion. Before that, I used to go and pick figberries when I needed them. Now, though, he's picked them all and kept them frozen. I went to ask him for one but since he owned them all now3they became rare and expensive so he refused."
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:03 am

Rose followed Sygnal and Psy but stood "Didn't they?" she asked. "Never mind, you could always try growing them" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:13 pm

"That's what I plan to do," nodded Sygnal with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:15 pm

"Well, I better get back soon" Rose said grudgingly "D's not gonna be happy"
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Sygnal nodded and opened the door. Psy lay in the other room. Four tiny puppies lay next to her. Two black with pink butterfly markings, one white with purple butterfly markings, and one pink with purple and black butterfly markings. Sygnal went to Psy and scooped up the white puppy.
"What are their names, Psy?" she asked the dog, who barked quietly.
"She says she's still thinking, but you're welcome to take one," grinned Sygnal. She handed the white puppy with purple markings to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:26 pm

"Ah, thank you so much" Rose said quietly cuddling the small puppy. "I better be going" Rose smilled sadly, "Thanks again" and she started to move towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Rose put the puppy down near it's mother. "I think she needs to stay with her for a while". Rose smiled. "Bye" she said to Sygnal.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Sygnal quickly put a white diamond ear stud on the pup, who whimpered softly.
"It shows their loyalties," she said, before handing he pup back to Rose.
"You need to take it now or it'll never learn to use its abilities to their full extent."
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Rose nodded and picked up the dog. And walked out, waving to sygnal with one hand cuddling the puppy with the other.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Sygnal waved, closed the door, and collapsed on the bed, fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:05 am

Sygnal raced into the cabin with the two dogs. The dogs laid Liam and Aoi on the bed. Sygnal began trying to clean the blood from their faces as best she could.
"The girl's heartbeat is failing rapidly though the boy seems like he will pull through." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:06 am

Liam opened his eyes. He didn't care about Sygnal or the dogs he turned to Aoi. "Come on" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The log cabin   The log cabin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The log cabin
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Flames :: The Forest-
Jump to: