Silent Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's 2020 and a year ago there was a nuclear explosion. Many people died and the people who survived have genetic mutations. It's a struggle for survival and the start of a three-way war.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mess Hall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermes Rose
Admin

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:14 pm

The room where the members eat
Back to top Go down
https://silentflame.forumotion.com
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Sygnal ran into the mess hall quickly followed by her dogs.
"Where the hell is this?" she sighed, raising an eyebrow. "I guess I'm lost. Huge building, hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Rose ran in after her. Why 'Are you doing this?" she asked again.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Before Sygnal could answer, there was a deafening roar from the end of the hall. The tables were swept away by vines that appeared to be alive. At the other end of the hall was D, enclosed within his bat wings. Vines were streaming out from between the wings.
SYGNAL! YOU DARE TO COME HERE! D screeched at the dog-eared girl. Sygnal shrank back, obviously slightly scared, though she soon cleared her head and put on a detirmined face o cover it.
"You know what I want." she said, angrily. "I want the figbrries you illegally picked from the mountain once you took control of them. And what's more, I want you to return the puppy you stole from me last month."
D laughed. That puppy is dead. he sneered. He was killed in a fight, and I don't give a damn about it. there was a roar from within the wings. You ignored my warning, Sygnal. You came back and broke in again. You're going to pay with your life this time.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:35 pm

"WHAT" Rose said confused. "What's going on D?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:39 pm

It's ok, Rose. D said. This enemy has gone one step too far. I will take her life and the danger will pass.
Sygnal turned to Rose. "I asked for what I want before, but he refused to give it to me. What's more, last month he stole one of my puppies, and now he's gone and killed it." her eyes flashed with anger. "I used to be able to get my own figberries from the mountain until D had them all removed from the trees and frozen in this HQ for selling. They help my dogs when they're giving birth-"
She didn't get any further, as D fired a vine at her. She neatly cartwheeled out of the way to avoid it.
"Guess this is going to be a fight," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:42 pm

"D is this true?" Rose asked confused. "Anyway D she doesn't deserved to be killed over some stupid berries, does she" Rose was summoning up strength to question her master. "D, just let her go" she pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:50 pm

"I'm not leaving until you give me some of the berries, at least." Sygnal said, firmly, leaping out of the way of more attacks. D growled. I wasn't planning on letting you do either of those things.
Rai charged into the fray, leading the other dogs, am vines knocked all kinds of furnature around. The earth started shaking as Erde cast an earthquake. Bubble fired a cannon of water at D's wings. Rai sent electricity down the water, and there was a huge explosion.
"Did we get him?" asked Sygnal. Vines suddenly shot out from the clouds of smoke. Sygnal yelped and dodged. "Guess not!" she shouted to the dogs, and they nodded. Time for the second line of attack.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Rose stood confused. "Whats so special about these berries anyway!"
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:05 pm

No-one bothered answering the question. Hurricane, Whiteberry and Tavan bounded forward. Hurricane fired a strong gust of wind, and Tavan fired a string of flames from her mouth at the wings, but still, they stood firm. Whiteberry tried reflecting the light from the window onto D using her light powers, but even that wouldn't burn through. The wind was reflected back. It pushed Sygnal to the wall and hit Rose hard, throwing her accross the room. Tables, chairs and plates smashed up and were littered on the floor. All of the dogs attacked at once, each firing their own attack.
There was another huge explosion. Bits of rubble from the plaster on the walls and from debris around the room flew in all directions.
"I think we got him!" cried Sygnal, triumphantly. She ran towards the door to D's room.
Sygnal suddenly fell, and landed right on her face.
"Ow! What the hell?" she muttered. She turned and breathed in sharply with fear. A vine had wrapped itself around her leg. D was still very much alive and kicking. The dogs' attacks had been no match for him.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Rose got up, bleeding and stumbled to Sygnal and looked at D's vine. Rose drew her dagger and cut the vine on Sygnal's leg. "Just go, please" she hissed, "before anyone gets hurt"
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Sygnal shook her head. "I can't-" she started, but was cut off again. Another vine had caught hold of her leg.
Another vine caught her other leg. They dragged her into the center of the room. More and more vines started snaking themselves around her, and soon all movements were prevented. Her dogs were also caught up in vines or caught under debris.
"Damnit!" she cursed.
Now, you and your canines all die. D hissed at her.

((BRB I'm gonna shower :3))
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:14 pm

((kk))
Rose saw Sygnal and her dogs and D, he was going mad. She ran up and looked D in the face dagger in her hands. "Stop" she hissed. "Please stop"
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Several vines flew forward and stabbed Sygnal. She flinched, but refused to scream. She wasn't going to give in to D.
D turned to Rose. Fine. he growled. But only because it's you. The vines holding the dogs and Sygnal receeded, leaving them bleeding on the floor. D's eyes locked with Rose's for a split second, showing iciness and hatred, but amongst them all, a flame of warmth. Then he was gone, vanished into the shaows.
Sygnal's eyes were closed. She wasn't moving. The dogs, trained to do well in battle, all came round within a few minutes. Whiteberry, the least injured, padded to her mistress and whined, nudging her continually.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Rose ran over to Sygnal. "You ok?"she asked, "I've got some bandages in my room"
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:01 am

Sygnal did not reply. Whiteberry whined and pressed her muzzle onto Rose's knee. At once, a illusion appeared before her.

Sygnal sat in the chair in front of the fireplace in the log cabin. A purple dog covered in black butterfly markings lay in front of her. Its belly was swelled.
"You're going to have puppies soon, aren't you?" Sygnal was saying to it. "This is bad... I need to get a figberry for you, or else the puppies will be stillborn, and you might die... we desperately need them so we can get money to buy food, and ifyou died, we'd all be upset..." she rubbed the dog's fluffy head. "Don't you worry. Whatever happens to us, me and Rai, we'l break into the white flame for you and get a figberry." the dog whined in supposed gratitude.

The illusion faded. Whiteberry licked Sygnal's face. Sygnal opened her amber eyes and looked, dazed, at the ceiling, only half-conscious.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:05 am

Rose ran to the medicine cabinet to get some bandages and cam down and started to apply them. "So you need those figberries for your dog" she whispered thinking about the vision. She stroked Whiteberry thinking.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:08 am

Sygnal said nothing, though it was unknown whether she was silent because she didn't want to talk, or just couldn't in her semi-conscious state. Her amber eyes were still only half-open, fixed on the ceiling. Rai licked her face as Whiteberry looked at what Rose was doing. One by one, the other four dogs alsocame over slowly, and stood round Rose and Sygnal in a ring, in an attempt to guard them in case of danger.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:10 am

"Drink this" Rose said gently pouring carefully a glass of water down her throat. "Come on" she whispered to Sygnel.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:17 am

Sygnal choked and sat up very suddenly. She swallowed the water and shook her head, trying to clear it.
"What happened?" she said, looking around her quickly. She felt Rai's paw on her leg and she turned to look at him.
"Rai!" she breathed a sigh of relief. "Are the others ok?"
Rai barked. Sygnal understood. "I'm glad." she gave a small smile before turning to Rose.
"What heppened?" she asked again, with a note of urgency in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:21 am

"D was attacking you and the dogs but I managed to persuade him to stop and then he left, I've just been bandaging you wounds" Rose explained smiling sadly "You need those figberries for your dog don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:27 am

Sygnal looked down. "Thanks for helping me, I guess." she mumbled. "Yeah... I need them for my dog."
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:28 am

Rose smiled sadly again. "Isn't there any alternative?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:32 am

Sygnal shook her head and clenched her fists.
"Just one of those berries would be fine, but D doesn't give a damn." she slammed one of her fists down onto the floorboards.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:35 am

Rose sighed, 'There's a window to D's on the north side of the building, he opens it at night to cool his room down and he keeps they key on him at all times" she explained. "I'll help you get one" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mess Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mess Hall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next