Silent Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's 2020 and a year ago there was a nuclear explosion. Many people died and the people who survived have genetic mutations. It's a struggle for survival and the start of a three-way war.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mess Hall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

The Mess Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:54 am

Sygnal blinked.
"Really? That's nice of you." she grinned. "I can probably easily get the key now I know where it is." she tapped Whiteberry on the head gently and the she-wolf nodded enthusiastically.
She vanished in a flash of white light.
"Just a few seconds..." grinned Sygnal. Within a split second, Whiteberry reappeared holding a key in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:56 am

"Wow, those wolves are talented" Rose commented, "And D's not always like this, I don't no what got into him, do you need help getting into his room?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
https://silentflame.forumotion.com
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:03 am

"That's easy. Can you tell me where D is now?" Sygnal asked. "If he's not in his room, I'll go now."
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:06 am

"I have no idea, but if he is in his room he'll be sleeping at least" Rose confided.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Sygnal nodded.
"Thanks, Rose. If you need a dog, come see me anytime. I'd give you one for nothing." she grinned and put her hand on Whiteberry's collar. She and her six dogs vanished in a flash of white light.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Rose smiled and walked over and sat down, wondering about D's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:42 am

Sygnal appeared again in the Mess hall with the dogs.
"Come and see the cabin, Rose?" she offered, holding out her hand. "I can give you a puppy!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hermes Rose
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:43 am

Rose smiled and nodded, and went with Sygnal.
Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Admin
Murasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 am

The party vanished in a flash of white light, back to the log cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mess Hall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2